Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Disappointing




I got Will these adorable shoes from See Kai Run for Christmas. They're all leather with suede bottoms and come in many cute designs and colors. I like Robeez and similar products but they tend to leave marks around his chubby ankles, so I prefer to go with velcro shoes. But sadly after only 2 1/2 weeks of wearing them, his right shoe's strap was losing the velcro. Brad fixed it before I got a chance to take a picture. I figured it got messed up because Will likes to play with the strap of his right shoe for some reason, especially while he sits in his car seat. We've been careful with them for the past month because of this and he's been wearing other shoes, too. Then today the left shoe strap did the same thing! It's not frayed quite as bad as the right one, but it did come completely off. Ugh! I did remember to take a picture this time and I'm planning to write the company and let them know how displeased I am. We have some Pedipeds that we LOVE and he wore a pair for nearly 3 months (still playing with the right straps) and they look nearly brand new. Just wanted to pass the word on to you mommies out there: DON'T See Kai Run!

No comments: