Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where Did My Feet Go?




When I'm standing and looking down, I have absolutely no view of my feet. Its quite amusing to me that a belly can poke out so much it obstructs the view of my size 10 feet. I'm actually thankful for it because when I'm sitting down with them propped up, I get sad because they're so hideous! They've started really swelling lately and never go down completely over night. My shoes and socks leave impressions in them. I was blessed with nice looking feet and now they're gone. I just hope that once Will arrives they won't be fat permanently. I'll have to say bye to sandals if that's the case! For now I'm not giving up my sandals and flip flops (that I can fit into) because I figure people see the giant belly and don't pay much attention to my sausage toes. And if they do, I have a pretty good excuse for them. I'm just glad I don't have to go through the whole summer with pregnant feet!

No comments: