Saturday, October 4, 2008

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Borer!


The girls at the rehearsal dinner

Cathryn and Luke

Cathryn and the boys

Luke and the girls

Honorary maids

Haven and Will

Laura and Will

Leslie and Kaylee, Me and Will


My family

One of my dear friends from high school and college got married last weekend. My other friends and I were honorary bridesmaids. Cathryn actually introduced me to Brad, so I was very happy to see her marry her sweetheart. It was fun to see a lot of friends from the W there and visit at the reception. The reception food was like no other - pulled pork, brisket, greens, lima beans, mac and cheese, potato salad, baked beans, rolls and cornbread. The only thing missing to complete the Southern feast was some sweet tea!

2 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

Love your layout!!!! And love your sweet family!

Becky Lott said...

You look great. I love that dress you wore to the wedding!