Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 7 Months Little Guy!






Will is 7 months old today! We got him a rubber ball and he really seems to like it. He would giggle when we rolled it to him. I was hoping to get a picture of him holding it and smiling, but those of you who have tried to take pictures of babies know you take what you can get. We don't normally let him sit around in sweet potato and slobber soaked clothes but it was so close to bedtime we figured a few minutes wouldn't hurt. One cool thing about today is that he said 'da-da' several times! We know he doesn't really mean 'daddy' but it is so cute to hear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SARAH?BRAD!! He has changed so much just since Natchez!!! I miss him!! I wish we were closer!!

Hugs to you all- you are in my prayers

The Gilding Family said...

I can't believe he is 7 months already! He is absolutely adorable! :)

The Burgess family said...

Is he really 7 months old? I mean, I know 7 comes after 6 but somehow my mind can't grasp it!