Friday, August 1, 2008

Y is for Yummy

First bite of cereal

Not too sure about this!

I think I'd rather have milk now.


2nd day - it's going a lot better.

I decided to go ahead and try Will with some rice cereal. He looked like such a big boy sitting in his high chair. He didn't tolerate it too well because he was hungry and lost his patience very quickly. I nursed him then tried again. I think he pushed most of it out with his tongue. The next day I learned from our first try and nursed him first. He was a lot more willing to try it that time. The first three pics are from our first try and the last one is from the second day.

1 comment:

The Burgess family said...

Pearl recently started infant cereal too. You know, I think it's kinda funny how first time parents are so excited to try these things, I started my first on solids as soon as possible. But with my girls, they were about 5 months and I was like, "well I suppose I gotta get going on this eventually!" it cracks me up to think about it!

I've enjoyed your ABC posts, btw. very creative!