Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Picture for Stellan


I've been following MckMama's blog for awhile now and I frequently check up on her wee babe Stellan who has been in the hospital for nearly a month with a serious heart dysrythmia. Before he was born, he had the same condition and people started sending pictures of his name at places around the world. Since he's been sick this time, she reopened his name gallery and is inviting more pictures. I've been wanting to send one for awhile but was waiting for the right inspiration. This weekend I snapped this photo of Will and edited it tonight to send to them. I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday and have been trying to learn how to use it. I finally got this layers thing sort of figured out!


For updates on Stellan, go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ .

2 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I love this picture! Happy late Birthday Will! i loved the cake! :) I hope he had a good day!

Erin said...

Oh Sarah, it's the perfect picture! I'm praying for Stellan too. It's amazing to me that I can feel so strongly for a child (and his mother) that I've never even met.

Good job on the layering! Isn't Photoshop fun? I posted a photoshopped (yes red squiggly line, I see you there) picture on our website too. Let me know what you think sometime.