Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthdays

I finally got my birthday present last week! With gifts from my parents, in-laws and friends, plus a little savings, I was able to replace the lens Will broke a few months ago. I actually got the upgraded version:
I got it in the mail last Monday and have gotten to play with it some. Actually, it was my mother-in-law's birthday. We went to have dinner with her and my father-in-law. I caught some pics of the kids and their Poppy while we waited for Gigi.





I love this one. Bruce was blowing Reed's hair here.
Wish this were in focus, but it's still sweet.

My parents came by to wish Patty a happy birthday, so Reed got some lovin' from his Nana.
And then he got some kisses from Gigi.
Gigi and her boys.
And today is Poppy's birthday. He had surgery last week so he isn't feeling great but hopefully we can go see him for a little while.

No comments: