Wednesday, July 9, 2008

R is for Ready or not, its time to go back to work


At a health fair in August. This was the day before I found out I was pregnant.
This is the time I've been dreading even since before Will was born. I have to go back to work soon. I turned in my notice at SouthernCare in June. If I hadn't, I would have been back on July 2nd. It looks like I will be able to work less than full-time, which is a blessing. But I can't help but wish I could be at home with Will everyday. I'm lucky that the nursing profession is pretty flexible and I should be able to find something that works for us. I'm going to miss seeing my little guy all the time though!

1 comment:

Becky Lott said...

you'll make it! you get used to not always being with them, but you never get used to the mom-guilt. you'll just learn to clean, cook, and craft less because EVERY second will be with him! then, your house will look like it exploded like mine:)