Friday, July 11, 2008

T is for Three months old!

Will at 1 week, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months old

Will turned 3 months old yesterday. It is amazing how fast babies grow. He's about 15 lbs now and is smiling more and laughing a little. He likes to stand up in our laps and sleep on his tummy. He's able to pick his head up and turn it to the other side so I feel comfortable letting him sleep that way. He still loves to lay on his back and talk to his letters on the wall or look at the ceiling fan. He is such a sweet baby and I love spending my days with him!

4 comments:

erinenorman said...

I just love the pictures with the bear! I'm gonna have to remember that one. What a good way to show his growth and man is he growing! SO cute!

The Burgess family said...

I take it the white Gap outfit no longer fits? :) It looks like he's really changed a lot recently. Three months already-- three months is when the fun REALLY starts!

I'm sorry you have to worry about going back to work soon. I can't imagine how hard that must be!

Becky Lott said...

Yay! He's about to leave the "blob" phase. This is where the goodie starts even though I miss a little bitty!

erinenorman said...

I got the cutest birth announcement in the mail today....