Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Due

Hi everybody! Mommy said today is my due date! I can finally be born! Oh wait - you mean that already happened? Six and a half weeks ago, huh? Wow, time flies! Well I have been up to a bunch of things in the past 6.5 weeks. Like eating. And sleeping. And filling my pants. Sometimes I cry. And sometimes I just have my eyes wide open like this:


This is my big brother Will. He likes to pet my head, give me fist pounds and say "Hey Ree! Hey bebe!" If I cry he tries to shove a pacifier in my mouth. And sometimes he throws things at me. Or grabs my blanket or my hat. But for the most part, he seems ok.


This is my big brother when he was a little baby like me. He was 2 weeks old here:
And here I am in the same outfit (plus a long sleeved shirt 'cause mommy says it finally feels like December). I weigh a bit more than he did, but we are about the same size in these pictures. Do you think we look alike?
Well, that's about all I have to say about my due date! Mommy and daddy got a new dishwasher to celebrate (courtesy of all of my grandparents). Mommy is pretty excited about it, but I could care less. I have some sleeping to do!
P.S. Go State!

No comments: