Monday, August 30, 2010

I can't keep up

Life is happening and I can't keep up.

On the blog, that is.

I have missed Reed's 9 and 10 month posts. And he has 5 (almost 6!) teeth. And he is crawling like a big boy and pulling up and cruising the furniture.

Will is daytime potty trained. Still has occasional accidents but he's spoting some Buzz and Woody or Lightning McQueen or Elmo undies everyday now.

Reed is outgrowing his infant seat so we just got convertibles for him.

I've tried new recipes.

I'm still working. Brad's still working his hiney off. We got to go away for the weekend together a week ago.

I rented a rug doctor to clean our carpets. Will definitely do that again. And possibly soon because the boys have had hand, foot and mouth disease since Friday. And the carpet has taken a beating.

Will is at his Gigi and Poppy's for the evening so it's just me and the little guy. Maybe I can do a few actual posts with some of the pictures I have taken since July. Hopefully I can get at least a few done this week. Wish me luck, because I can't seem to keep up!

No comments: