Friday, August 6, 2010

Orange Beach Day 2

Please excuse my blogging break. We've been quite busy lately!

On our second day in Orange Beach, we woke up to find quite a bit of acitivy on the beach. The clean-up crews arrived! Will and I watched them work for a few minutes.



The beach looked pretty good, I thought!



Will and I did some quick shopping then we went to lunch at a seafood place. The food was so yummy but I was sad for the staff. We got there at 1:15 and there was only one other table there and they were finishing up. When we left there was one more couple eating. I know a lot of the workers are having a tough time with so few tourists coming to the area.

That afternoon while Will napped, I chased Reed around and took some pictures. He is such a little sweetie! And he loved this remote!


He recently got two bottom teeth and I was trying to capture them. You can barely see one of them in this.


He is so fast! I took a lot of pictures of him and got several of him crawling away from me.





I never tire of seeing this sweet smile! Though I often have trouble catching it on camera!

I took the boys to the beach and pool that evening. I realized after I got on the beach that I didn't have the memory card in my camera. Argh! So my cell phone had to do. Reed loved eating the sand and Will loved playing in it.





Brad and his mom finally arrived around 10:30 and Will was still awake to help me greet them. Will was elated when they got out of the car! He refused to sleep with us once he saw his Gigi though. We are 2nd rate compared to his grandparents.

No comments: