Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day




We celebrated my first Mother's Day yesterday by having will dedicated at our church. We're Baptist, so we didn't have him Christened or anything but it was like a simple commitment ceremony that we will raise him in a Godly home and have him involved in the church. We stayed for the whole service and he was wonderful! My sister-in-law, Emily, gave us a beautiful smocked gown that he wore and of course as soon as I got it buttoned he spit up on it. But it dried before the service started. I need to get more pictures of him in it. You can't really tell how pretty it is in the few pictures we got then we had to take it off to put him in his carseat. After church, Brad gave me 2 sweet cards, one from him and one from Will. Then we went out to eat and went to a few stores at Dogwood. I enjoyed spending the day with my boys!

1 comment:

erinenorman said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! I'm glad that Will is doing O.K., he so handsome!