Monday, May 12, 2008

Mrs. Oglesby

Meeting Haven
Meeting Alyssa
I finished mine - nursing makes you thirsty!
Hanging out with Laura
W Girls and an upset baby

My sweet friend from college, Lea Ann, became Mrs. Steve Oglesby on May 3rd. It was a beautiful ceremony and she was a gorgeous bride. I was so glad we got to go because my due date with Will was April 29th and I wasn't sure we'd make it. But Will decided to come early so we were there! It was our first trip outside the Jackson area and he did great. He got to meet Lea Ann, Haven, Alyssa and Laura for the first time. I'm not even sure they said 'Hello' to me! As I remember it, they pretty much greeted me with outstretched arms and said "Give me the baby!". I guess that's how it will be from now on! I also got to visit with Cathryn, Tori and Mary Martha for a few minutes. It is so nice to get together and celebrate these wonderful life changes!

No comments: