Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 Months Old!




Will is 2 months old today. It just doesn't seem fair how fast time is flying. He gets cuter to me every day because he is doing more and more. Last night Brad said "I can tell he's about to get really fun". He's able to stand supported and hold his head up for longer periods of time. He's found his hands and loves to suck on his fists. He's been batting toys and grabbing things, but I'm not sure that's intentional just yet. He's really happy in the mornings and smiles and coos a lot. We're getting into more of a routine and our days seem to go more smoothly now. It just stinks that its so close to July and I'll need to return to work. I would love to stay home and watch him discover new things!

1 comment:

godfrey said...

I am one of Becky and Erin's friends. I also graduated from MUW. I have been stalking your blog since Will was born. He is adorable!