Saturday, November 7, 2009

All Clean!

Wednesday night I gave Reed his first sponge bath at home. The nurses had him on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule so I decided that sounded like a good plan. It wasn't until I was finished with his bath that I realized we hadn't taken any pictures! He is definitely the second child. With Will, there was a ton of pomp and circumstance with every new activity. First time in the swing, first time in bouncy seat, hammock, crib, etc., meeting the dogs, first bath. We haven't gotten ANY of those with Reed. I did hand him over to Brad and take an after pic and a few more when we got his pj's on. Poor baby. I really haven't taken very many since we have been home. Mostly what I do during the day is hold him. I am looking forward to getting a few good pictures for his birth announcement. Maybe I'll do that next week. Or the next...

1 comment:

Mary said...

His pacifier looks so big! Which I know means he is very little...

Great pictures of your homecoming!

And to make you feel better-Joy has a baby book with nothing in it and Charlie's has maybe four pages filled out ; o