Sunday, November 8, 2009

Photo Op

I decided to actually 'pose' Reed for some pictures yesterday. All of the ones I have taken thus far have been snapshots and I have uploaded them straight from the camera. I enjoyed actually getting out a couple of props to set up and then editing a few of my faves (a little - I try not to mess with them too much!). Next on the list is to get out my new backdrops and play.

I love how the light is shining on the inside aspect of his fingers.

This bunny was a gift from mommy. I felt like he needed something special to mark his growth like Will's bear, but it couldn't be just any stuffed animal. I stopped by a gift shop I had never been in before and they had exactly what I was looking for. I almost got him an olive green corduroy aligator but then I saw this sweet floppy eared bunny hiding on the bottom shelf behind something else and knew it was for Reed.

These mums were a gift from Brad's parents. Don't you just love fall colors?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! He's gorgeous! I'm so glad he finally gets to be at home with y'all!

The Burgess family said...

Um, yes I do love fall colors. But ours don't include any flowers. Actually we don't even have leaves anymore either.

I LOVE Reed's bunny! that's perfect! I wondered if you were going to do a similar thing to Will's photos with the bear.

And I love the photos of Brad wearing Reed in the sling too ;)

Jason and Leigha said...

Great pictures! Reed is so precious. :)